How You Can Help Create a Harassment-Free Workplace
All employees have the right to work in a respectful, harassment-free environment. Management is responsible for establishing policy, but employees play an important role in keeping the workplace harassment-free as well.
That's why you’re invited to check out How You Can Help Create a Harassment Free Workplace — a powerful 21-minute training program that provides your employees and managers with the critical information they need to keep your organization harassment-free and out of the courtroom.
A complete harassment training program for your employees and managers
Viewers will learn:
- The definition of the two types of harassment: “hostile work environment” and “Quid Pro Quo”
- The two key terms related to harassment: “Membership in a protected class,” and “reasonable person test”
- The proper channels for filing a complaint and what actually happens during the complaint investigation process
- The definition of “retaliation,” including an explanation of employee protection rights provided to those who file a complaint of discrimination or harassment.
The program contains:
- A 21-minute program that covers the most critical aspects of workplace harassment rules and the common mistakes employees, supervisors and managers must avoid
- A quiz (both online and print versions) to ensure participants mastered the material -- and that you can use to document the training
- A Discussion Guide for meeting leaders to conduct follow-up conversation on key points
- A sample EEO & Anti-Harassment policy employees can read and sign as part of the training (The policy is in MS-Word format so you can easily customize it to fit your organization's needs)
Preview this training program now (will open in new tab)
100% Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction: If you're not happy with this program, for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked.