The C.A.R.E.E.R. Model: The Ultimate Retention Strategy for Managers
When a valued employee leaves, good managers take it personally. And that's exactly the way it should be. Talent flight is THE surest indicator that a manager is losing his or her way. And managers who too often have to tell their boss, "my top performer just quit," know that their competence will soon be called into question.
Your people work for YOU. In their eyes, you ARE the company. If you show them that you really "get" what makes them good, and give them the chance to use their skills and abilities, they'll be happy and stick around for years to come. The C.A.R.E.E.R. model gives you a framework for keeping workers productive and cementing their loyalty to you and your organization.
In this program you'll learn:
- The C. A. R. E. E. R – or Career – model for retaining people
- The key things all managers MUST know about their direct reports
- What we mean when we say that you, as a manager, are the "custodian" of your employees' careers
- Why you want your best people to believe that you're their vehicle for upward mobility in the company
- How non-monetary rewards can help instill loyalty
This "Quick Take" training module is:
Short – just about 10 minutes long – so even your most impatient managers will watch it
Focused - It delivers a single “aha” that will change behavior
Perfect for both team and individual training sessions.
This training kit includes:
- The 10 minute video learning module
Handouts for following along and taking notes
Discussion Guide to help direct meaningful follow up conversation and reinforce the message
Summary Sheet participants can hang by their desks for quick review
Quiz to reinforces the training and allows you to track how well people internalized the concept
100% Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction: If you're not happy with this program, for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked.